05 February 2006

An Exhaustive List of Things

These are not in the order of preference , they are just arbitly numbered.I will keep updating it.

Nicks
1)Guddu
2)Brij and the other variations of the same
3)CG in insti

Things of opp. sex tht attracts me:
1) Phigure & face specially dusky ones
2) Sense of humor
3) Attitude
4) Straight Forward and Easy Going Nature
5) Practicality

Celebrity crush:
1) Salma Hayek
2) Salma Hayek
3) Salma Hayek.... N times

Phrases I use a lot
1) Abe
2) Chutiya and other variations
3) Tharak and other variations of the same like tharki,tharkan
4) Walk pe chale kya[:o] that actually means going for a fag
5) sutta hai kya
6) Paise Nahi Hain yaar
7) Mad**c**d&Be***c**d and other variations
8) Arbit
9) Kya Kare

Things which I am proud of about myself
1) :o
2) :-/
3) :-?
4) :-??
5) :-s
6) :D
7) Innocence :)

Movies
1) Mr & Mrs Iyer
2) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
3) Lakshya (The most inspiring hindi movie for me)
4) Dil Chahta Hai
5) Lets Talk
6) Golmal
7) Prahar/Krantiveer
8) Roja

1) The Shawshank Redemption
2) The Basketball Diaries
3) The Motercycle Diaries
4) American Beauty
5) The Usual Suspects
6) Finding Neverland
7) Titanic
8) Cast Away
9) Requim For A Dream
10)Million Dollar Baby
11 Midnight Express
12 Spring Summer Fall Winter & Spring

Things I can eat/drink anytime
1) Orange Juice
2) Mango Milkshake
3) Chewing Gum
4) Gajar ka Halwa
5) Fresh water prawn
6) Nimbu Pani

Actors I like
1) Amitabh Bachchan
2) Rahul Bose
3) Paresh Rawal
4) John Abraham
5) Aamir Khan
6) Saif
7) Amol Palekar
8) Abhishake Bachchan
9) Akshaya Kumar
10 Sanjay Dutt

1) Tom Cruise
2) RobertDe Nairo
3) AlPacino
4) Russel Crowe
5) Kevin Spacy
6) Mel Gibson
7) LeonardoDi Caprio
8) Morgan Freeman
9) George Cloney
10)Tom Hanks

Actress I like
1) Sushmita Sen
2) Konkana Sen
3) Nandita Das
4) Kajol
5) Rani Mukharjee (out of 5,,4 bengali gals and one half oriya, I lo these gals)
6) Dimple

1) Salma Hayek
2) Jenifer Aniston
3) Angelina Jolie
4) Meg Ryan
5) Courtney Cox

Weird things I have done
1) I fell down from the roof,which had no boundaries while flying a kite which was made of just
paper and tied with a thread, nothing else. And yes it flies with out those sticks.And i didn't
get a single scratch on my body.On one side there were bricks and on the other there were stones, I fell in the middle.

2) In the physics lab practical book @IIT I kept signing under the signature column till the end
when I came to know that it was supposed to be the prof's signature.He made enough fun of me :))

3) Put proxy for the only Sardar in my class of 27, ofcourse it got noticed but i didn't get caught

4) Attended Arts and Commerce classes while I was in college in 12th to watch gals there and once in a commerce class the prof asked me some question, which obviously I didn't know. and the prof says, "you guys just come here to do time pass and look at gals" ;-)

5) In 5th std in skool after lunch break there was no water in the drinking water tap, so we took
permission from the principal to go out to the near by Homeopathy college and drink water.We came back after skool was over.

6) Have driven a Yamaha RX135 at around 115 I lo that machine :)

7) Once I came to room totaly drunk,opened all the windows and door and crashed till morning 9 o'clock just in my jockeys & nothing else.Someone had closed the window and door in the morning

8) Went to a red light area in Goa when I was in first year just to see how things work out there

Things I want to do
1) Earn lots of money
2) Do lots of photography, specially Black & White and cinematography
3) Have my own Travel and RealEstate agency with my brother.I have started working on the travel part. Its the initial bluprint stage.
4) Take my dadi ma for a tirth yatra.
5) Gift a laptop and a bike for my sister.
6) Open an oldage home at my place.I don't know if I can do it, but will try.
7) Have a studio apartment of my own.
8) Fall in love

I wish I had
1) A Hayabusa
2) A BMW Convertible Mini, a Skoda Yeti & Roomer
3) Looks and Hair like Tom Cruise in MI2
4) A Bose Home Theatre System with a high resolution wide screen projecter
5)A swimming pool at the top of my house with palms on the sides and cold orange juice on the deck
6) Not joined IIT
7) Had a galfriend

It took quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home