16 January 2006

East Coast Road

Laspal has got a new Avenger and it really feels like GOD. We decide to go on a bike trip on ECR to pondicherry. The ECR road is really nice and flat. With sea by the side and the cool breeze its feeling really great. Langur is also there. We three are having a nice time. Evening ride was never so heavenly. It got dark and we found a nice beach, with the fullmoon's reflection it was looking like silver sprinkled on the waves. We sat down, lit a fire. Tandori chicken with beer. It was amazing. We forgot about Pondicherry. Suddenly Laspal wakes me up and says "abe uth", I woke up and found myself in Langur's room,I realized it was a nice dream, I had around 4 mugs of beer that night on Langur's treat.

Someday we will make that trip, soon..........Very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home