03 January 2006

Girlfriend

I am chatting with someone on YM. Generally I don't hide this kind of stuff from my friends. The usual response is I am chatting with a gal whom I am trying to patao. I login in orkut, someone comes and checks, oh orkut is open, must be hitting on gals. I get a call, just move around talking, junta think I am talking to a gal whom I am trying to patao. I go to bangalore to meet a few friends, and junta think I went to visit a gal there.

With all due respect to all the gals who are my friends and who are in my friend list in orkut and whose numbers I have in my cellphone, dil pe maat lena. They are behaving like normal IITians do. Even the slightest sight of a gal coming closer whether by YM,Orkut,Phone or any other possible way, metamorphs into me trying to patao that gal. There must be some truth in whatever they say, but its not always that I am hitting on gals ;-)

Now everyone knows that I am in the "Single, Ready 2 Mingle" state, which most of the guys here do. So there is nothing strange in the way they think. As the saying goes, "Virginity is not dignity, but lack of opportunity". Ok that's a bit too much, but having a gf is something like that here, minus the sin of course. So if someone is spotted talking to a gal then the rest of the junta will say, "Sahi be bandi pata liya, aish kar". Its preity normal. I take it with a pinch of sugar ;-), I hope gals don't mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger arpana said...

no beta I dont mind, main to teri beer buddy hoon na ! :p

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home