03 January 2006

The Midpoint

Ok the NewYear has passed and the celebrations are over, ppl are still getting the HNY greetings from near and dear ones. Its a good holiday actually. Now for me this 01/01 is not exactly the starting or what I say technically speaking this is not the beginning of the year. For me (and I am sure many will agree) that the Actual New Year starts with July. So the 01/01 becomes The Midpoint of this year. Many call it the Financial Year, Academic Year and any more terms which you can think of which suits you. It has more to do with the way academic calendars, tax filling dates, interest debited to a/c etc fall on dates. So now half of my Year is over and I hope the rest of the year passes smoothly.

HNY and All The Best 2 The Rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home