07 December 2005

2005 - 2 - 2006

I know its a bit early. There are still 24 days to the new year. I never do any newyear resolutions. Because they can be made at anytime. But mostly ppl give up on them after sometime. So it doesn't matter. For me whether 2005 was a great year or not I don't know. But definitely it was a year full of events. A year which will be written in bold & italics in my pages of history. There are a few more years like this but lets not get into them. Surprisingly I am feeling more mature and grown up at the end of this year then I was earlier. I don't know what were the events which brought this little change in me. For me its difficult to pinpoint. But nevertheless they are there in 2005. Now life seems to move so fast and unnoticed. Deviations seem so great. May be its the time when the mind thinks of something but never overcomes it and goes the usual way, giving in to the things which come with a tag of safety, traditional and "that's how it is". Interestingly its not difficult to overcome them, but definitely it takes a lot to take the first step. Somehow I am feeling it in me. I don't know what will it lead to. But whatever be the outcome I am going to enjoy it. The journeys are as exciting and joyfull as the destinations. I know its going to be tough and will come with a lot of hesitations from people who care and also from people who don't care. Even writing this piece of blog was something which I didn't want to do, but I am writing it because it really doesn't matter to others what I feel. So, dear reader if you have come up to here and are clueless as to what's all this, then just forget it. I can neither explain to you , nor will explain to you. Coming back to me, the year 2005 brought experiences from which I learnt a lot of things. Still I have not been able to actually apply them to the real life and make use of it. But as I said I am feeling a change in me and I hope its going to work. I have not seen the year 2006, but one thing I know is this is also going to be one of the years which will be written in bold & italics in the pages of my history. Its going to be one of the memorable years. Sometimes there are these gut feelings which come true.

More on 2005 in detail near the newyear's time. There are still 24 days and anything can happen in these 24 days. And as I said I don't try resolutions, they can be done at anytime.

The beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home