12 December 2005

Happenings

Of late I have started doing a few things. Like jogging, have become a little more health conscious, trying to quit smoking and many more things. Running 2.5+2.5 km everyday and doing some stretching is feeling really great. I am almost on the verge of quitting smoking and I hope by the year end I will quit. And when the sem starts swimming will provide the required relaxatation. Planning is so easy, difficult part is to make it work. But the occasional drag during a booze party is hard to resist I guess. That's may be once in a month. Thankfully smoking has not affected much of my stamina. I hope I stay fit like this. There are plans of a 6th wing reunion, so looking forward to that. So obviously there will be booze and smoke and lots of grub. But what I am looking fwd to is some wild trekking or visiting a new place. I don't know why, but booze seems to be a major factor whenever there is a reunion. May be its the mellow feeling that comes with booze , sitting with friends, gossiping anything under the sun. I don't know why but now a days I don't get the enthu to booze. There was a time when on any given day a booze party happening was exciting. Now its the occasional GRT beer. Another pondicherry plan is also coming up. Lets see what's there in store. Again it will be some nice Bacardi and Smirnoff.

I missed my friend's sis' marriage on 10th dec at sambalpur and another marriage on 5th dec. Most of my skool friends were there and had a really great time. It has been a long time since I have met my skool friends. The internet and cellphone has made life a lil easier to be in touch. More on other happenings in some other post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lalit Singh said...

me no minding yaar
tu sambhar bhi le le aur rasam bhi

waisey lakdiyaan aur ladkiyaan mein se lakdiyaan nahi bhi hoga to chalegaa ;-)
aur yeh 'mascharya' kya hota hain bhai???

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home