17 November 2005

Dream Catcher

I hardly remember the place where we were standing. She was wearing a Jeans and a top.
Suddenly I saw two policeman running towards us. We started running. One of the policeman fires and it hits her leg.I don't know whether it was aimed at me or her. She is injured.She is not able to run. I had to lift her and somehow escape. All these while I was not able to figure out , why the hell are the policemen running after us. I found a few more people who helped me out and took us to this musical stage where some kind of music show was going on. I took her backstage and called my brother to give the doctor's number. Then I just went to the stage and along with the dance troupe I stared dancing, trying to disguise from the police and check if they are there. I hardly know dancing and was just jumping here and there. Someone gave me a firecracker and asked me to brust it holding it in my hand when there was some loud music going on.It was a lighter kind of firecracker and it looked great on stage and ppl started clapping. When I didn't see the policemen anymore I ran backstage and found a bandage on her leg and the doctor had attended her. Then we were on a flight. I called my brother from the flight if we can stay in the airport for sometime without exiting, so that the police don't catch us and if he could call the doctor so that he will take care after we come out of the airport as she was still not well.I was still wondering why the police was after us.But somehow I didn't want to get caught and get into trouble and she was injured also. We found some room in the airport itself and she is taking rest.

I wake up and see the cell its 7:30 in the morning.

In all this I know only two persons properly ie me and my brother whom I called.
I just know her a little bit.
I don't know the policemen.
I don't know the place.
I don't know the music stage and who were the people.
I don't know the doctor.
I have never boarded a flight.
I have never seen someone firing towards me.

Somehow I remember my dreams for the day if I want to. Here is another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home