18 November 2005

My FirstEver Accident

First of all these Chennai Autowalas are bastards of first order. Half an hour back I was going peacefully with my friend to drop him at his home. The road was a little busy. There was a Qualis on the left hand side which was a bit slow and I was on around 3o to 35 kmph. Suddenly from the left hand side this auto comes to the middle of the road and I applied brakes and tried to avoid it also. But there was this Qualis on the left side. I banged at an angle with the auto and the headlight broke. I don't know where did I bang myself and my neck hit somewhere with the auto's rod I guess. My friend got some injury on his leg. I got a few on my right leg and right hand, its still paining. Now this motherfucker starts shouting in tamil as if its my fault. The aunty ji in the auto was saying why the hell were you crossing the road when its not free. But these bastards don't care. Fortunately the lights were working and I came back safely. My neck is still paining a little bit. Sale ek number ke chutiye hote hain ye autowale. My friend was getting late, as he had to get his cloths from the laundry wala, tomorrow morning he has a flight and we had to just leave. Otherwise I might have beaten that bastard there itself. The other reason being this is a UP bike and the Police in Chennai are no better. They can do anything with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger rakesh said...

Shukar hai jyada choat nahi aai. Take care buddy.

Kitni aashlil bhasha ka upyog kartae hoo aap!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home