20 November 2005

A Nice Weekend

This weekend was great. Bhaskar and Jagatjit came from Mysore to write CAT here. But that was just an xcuse I guess to spend some time together. Even I was feeling a lil bored staying in the hostel and not going out. We went to the beach after a long time. Somehow it felt the same when I had first visited the beach. Then we went for a great pizza treat by Koyla and then some nice ice cream. Today spent a lot of time roaming around in Spencer, gen time pass and bandi taping and my friends bought a few stuff. Had lunch there thanks to Baba Ji's treat. In the evening had a mast dinner in a gumbal. It was two days spent really well. I had fever, cold and headache just before two days, and after such a wonderful weekend I am feeling really great. Hope I meet my friends regularly wherever I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home