27 June 2006

The Beach

It was some kind of a naval base near a sea beach. The sea was totaly blue and the sand white and clean. There were a few public visitors who had come there. It wasn't an indian beach. I was wearing a black millatary dress. I don't remember whom but I was just chatting with one friend. I suddenly drifted away from the public and went near this ship which was there on the beach a small one but with a chimney. I climbed up the chimney and was sitting there smoking a cigarette. I saw a submarine in the sea. Half of its body was outside water. Suddenly I saw two bubbles of smoke falling down very fast. They landed a lil away from the submarine. I was sure its somekind of a powerful bomb.I didn't fled.Instead I kept watching. When it exploded a lot of water splashed and came out. Immediately the water rised to a huge hight causing a really giant wave. It swept the submarine and started coming fast towards the beach. I stayed calm smoking my cigratteee. In no time it came to the beach and suddenly the water level rised to a big height.I was safe sitting over that chimney, but I could see water below my feet. I could see water rushing very fast. Again within a few minutes the water resided and I came down. I found the submarine lying on the beach and a few ppl comming out of it injured.

3 Comments:

Blogger blah gurl said...

y havnt u posted for soooooo long ya?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:36:00 AM  
Blogger blah gurl said...

where in the world r u?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:33:00 AM  
Blogger Aditya said...

Hello Sir!!!!

I nearly read most of your articles and i really think they are cool enough..especially the simplicity with which you putforth your view.....I might just follow ur blog.

Cheers and keep walking - Aditya- www.adi-4thdimension.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home