25 April 2006

What gals want?

Gals are a different species. You will find thousand guys who are almost similar, but its difficult to find out two gals who are almost similar. Atleast that's what I feel. Now you must be thinking why am I writing this. Well what else we guys talk about ;-) so why not a post on them. If someone starts writing a thesis on gals then probably it will never end. I will try to squeeze as much as possible in this one. 20 something years and still I have not understood gals properly, but who else has. I studied in a co ed skool, studied in a co ed college. Made great friends in skool, not that close friends in college. And after that the shock came, I landed up in IIT and that too in Chennai where you will hardly see gals or should I say interaction with the opposite sex. But still I am in touch with my skool friends who were also there in college also.The cellphone and internet has made it a lot easier now. Otherwise it used to be the hols. And out of these those who are of the opposite sex, and the others gals with whom I have interacted, be it in whatever lengths, I found each one is unique. I must say this is somekind of biological innovation which has been continuing since the formation of life in the smallest form. Even within skool friends there are those who are not so close and there are who are close, and there are a few with whom you don't have to think twice before talking. Then here in IIT the internet happened and came to know a different bunch of gals who are again different and unique.I had never checked a mail or operated a computer before coming here. But with time I learnt that there is a world beyond my 17' inch monitor screen. So the yahoo messenger happened and I started sailing a lil bit. I had heard about how you meet(or never meet) a whole lot of new people through internet, and how people connect. Within no time I found out that this will not work out for me. Getting into endless chat rooms and hitting the keyboard to the extent that you will get calpel syndrome was something which I could not do.I am still confused about how people do sex chat online and what exactly they do ??? 90 % of them, I am sure are guys with a gals ids. That's altogether is a different issue, what guys want. Lets not get into that. But tell you guys, I know guys who are totally senti about this. I know a guy who has a girlfriend in Philippines and when the gals father asked for proof, this guy sent 5k to that gal. He is saving enough so that he can go to Philippines. You see love doesn't know any boundaries. Ok there was this hindi movie also where the hero and heroine fall in love online. I am sure you will come across many guys like these who don't fall in love exactly but they love to do it online. I used internet mainly for e mails and surfing until one of my friends introduced me to orkut. By that time most of the guys were quite familiar with this new world. I joined found a bunch of again new people and first time thought that they actually are real people and since it was nicely sorted out with each having one profile a set of parameters and in some cases even original photographs, I thought its a good place to interact with new people. So orkuting started. I had heard a lot of stories how a guy in US can hook up with a chinky through this virtual world.I didn't have any such aspirations, but thought lets see how people react or interact here. So started orkuting. It gave an opportunity to interact with real people who are like minded. But tell you even if you find like minded gals here to interact with, eventually you will know that all are unique and are different. Here atleast I knew the identity of the people , where they are from, what do they like and many more things. Hitting on gals was so easy here. You don't know her, she doesn't know you. Simple. Well not exactly. I thought may be I will end up making a few gfs here.You just have to start scraping her,be active in a few communities which are common and once you get her messenger id start using the free internet to its fullest form and try to patao her in whatever way possible. If she is in Chennai or somewhere close, that's great, otherwise we will see. Who is gonna marry her anyway. Its all for time pass. Ya ya I can see that grin on your face, but that's what many guys try to do with their P4s never sleeping within their chardiwari. Well wrote a lot about the online stuff , but you see that's where the interaction happens and you meet new gals. Atleast I thought so for a while. Very soon I came out of this notion. Why the hell will some gal end up with me who is staying a thousand kilometers away, when she can end up with a guy who lives in the same city as she does. You see as I said, you will find thousand guys who are almost similar. So its not that difficult to find out a guy similar or even better then me to find out.I knew this is not going to work out. The whole finding out a gf onlne stuff ceased there. But eventually I met a few good souls who are genuine and with whom the interaction increased and we became great friends, online. I have met a few of them and believe me they are just like they are online. Ok gals I am still confused ;-) So how different are they from the friends I have from my childhood or from my skool days. Not much , but you see each of them is unique and different. So a few are much more closer then some of my skool friends. Now with each one you form a different equation. So let me list down adjectives and other variations which I can be associated with or what I am. But these are not specific and only ones, neither they actually represent me fully. So sometimes I am this guy within whom she confides everything, while sometimes she thinks I am wired. Sometimes she thinks I understand her properly and no one else, and yet sometimes she says that I never understand her. She is this friend whom I know for such a long time that we talk anything, and yet sometimes she is this friend with whom you just keep thinking how will she react and whether it is appropriate or not.Will she mind or will she just be herself bindas. Well don't confuse with the use of SHE somanytimes, all are different ;-) So ultimately it boils down to what kind of a person is she, and that's difficult with each being unique. Now you see why I am so confused about this species :~

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me
She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe
And she'll take what you give her as long it's free
Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me

Ohhh... she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time
Ohhh... and she never gives out
And she never gives in, she just changes her mind
And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she?ll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a woman to me

She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool
And she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree
And the most she will do is throw shadows at you,
But she's always a woman to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home