12 April 2006

A Mouth Full Of Smoke

I think 90 % of the people who don't smoke and say smoking is bad, actually don't know how bad smoking is. And 90 % of the people who smoke know exactly how bad smoking is. So what is it with smoking that makes me write this post? Actually along with me now I find many of my friends who are quitting or sincerely trying to quit it. Its good. It saves money, saves your health and most important they are quitting it before getting addicted. I know a friend here who doesn't smoke, infact he can't stand near people who smoke, has broken cigs one by one and thrown them out. There is one more guy, who is a regular at the gym, is a health freak and never smokes. These two guys are placed in ITC. They are going to get brainwashed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home