18 April 2006

An Accident To Remember

It was somewhere near UP. Both of us were trying to catch a running train and ended up swinging ourselves from the side of the train. The train started to pick up speed. There was another train coming from the other direction on the next track. There was a pole also in between the two tracks which some how seem a little closer to our train. We were almost on the verge of dying.It was the last boggy of the train and somehow we managed to find the open door and got in just in time.She was scared like hell.She held me tightly and asked me to keep holding her. After sometime she relaxed and there was a strange kind of expression on her face.We started kissing each other and my grip became firmer and firmer. Just when we were going to make out we realized that the train has somehow slowed down. We checked and found out that the boggy somehow detached from the train.The single boggy took a turn from the usual track. Someone had changed the track and now the boggy was going on a track with a dead end. It collided and started to tumble.I could feel the jerks.Somehow while tumbling I came out and fell on the ground.I saw the boggy lying sidewise and she was lying there injured. I went there and found a few scratches on her face. She had become senseless.I carried her and took her to the near by place. Fortunately she wasn't injured much.I cleaned her face with cotton and now she was looking at me again in a strange fashion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kitne baje ka Alarm rakha tune??

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:01:00 PM  
Blogger br!j :-) said...

main alaram laga ke nahi sota, btw who are you??

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home