06 April 2006

The Little Important Changes In Life

Hmmm For the N number of people who are totally religious about sports and who are studs, this might look like just a simple thing, but for me it means a lot. The very fact that I am blogging it is proof enough of how I feel. From the last one week I have been going for jogging and swimming in the morning and evening every day. And the best thing is probably that was the only way to stay away from smoking. Yes, finally I have started to avoid it and stay away from it. Surprisingly its easy to do so. And it feels really great to wake up early, go for a jog, do all the stretchings and sweat it out. When you see the sun coming up with a cool breeze, you realize that its worth doing it.Similarly in the evening also after all the jogging and stretchings when I enter the pool and do 20 laps continuously it feels different. In the whole process I never run against time, I just have to outrun myself.Now I understand why people talk about doing all these stuff and how important are they as you keep growing up. When the professional life starts its difficult finding time for all these. Fortunately I won't miss the swimming pool and the facilities of IITM. I hope I just continue with my workouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home