20 July 2005

My First Orkut Meeting :)

First time I was meeting a few of my orkut friends and it was great. Just an opportunity that we were in Bangalore at the right time.But the meeting happened with a sad news. Arpz met with an accident, i hope she recovers fast.And her family is really great, I had home cooked food after such a long time, thanks to aunty.Hemant was very helpfull. Bechare ko kafi bhagna pada bike par.Met Abhishake also, a cool and nice person. Me Hemant and Abhishake had a great time.Hemant sochta bahut hai :)) . Met Bulbul also,she looks really beautiful, ek dum bubly types.I hope to meet the rest of the junta very soon, kyun ke ye jindagi bahut lambi hai .Finally it was great to see ppl with whom we do so much chit chatting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya baat hai badee beautiful thee bulbul heheheh....achaa hai :P

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home