29 June 2005

Why ??????

Why am I so reticent? Why can't I just go out and shout my heart out? Why do I sound like a puzzle to others? Why can't others know me? Why I don't let others know me? Why I run away from myself? Why I don't regret? Why I don't feel the pain? Why can't I cry and let my heart out? Why do I sound so intrigued? Why I don't let my emotions come out? Why some people misjudge me? Why I don't have any more fear in me? Why have I become like a blackboard where anyone can come and write anything or just wipe and write again? Why people become so curious when someone is going throuh a bad phase? Why can't they behave normaly and make things more simpler when everything is becoming so complex? Why can't I be left alone? Why am I like this? Why am I so blunt? Why do I don't crave for love, affection?

Why.... ? Why......... ? Why.................. ?????????

And I know no one can answer this. Not even me. I know I have to live with this. There is no escape I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home