06 July 2005

Children's Day

Dear papa

my taecher says wriet one stori to papa. I remebmer you uesd to say, teling lice no papa.so I wil tel onlee turth. that day you got mee choclaet no, on that day, I met one unkel, veri nyce unkel, he hav long wihte hiar. at frist I dint undrestnad whaht he say. he ask mee name. I tel my naem snow wihte. he tel mee he nose maagic. I laaf. he assk mee waht you waant. I tel icekreem. he gaev mee one biiiiiig cone icekreem. I lick it veri mucch.I ask hym whare your hoem.he tel ingland. I ask, how faar from my skool. he say veri faar. befour saiyng tata byebye, he aask me waht gift I waant.I tel hym I yam veri baad at sepelling. he smyled, toled mee wehn you want to sepell rihgt, juss saay shaykspeer twise.I saay ok. he suddnnly plaay hyde an seek. I search four him.He nott their. I tol teecher about unkel, she laaf at me.that iss my stori. You bileave me no papa. I no my sepelling stil badd. May b I wil do what unkel said. Saay shaykspeer.shaykspeer. I have said shakespeare twice. I don't know whether my spelling has improved. My teacher wants to read my story papa. So I have to say. THE END now.

Huggies and kisses

Snow White

Every child has a tale to tell. Time you listened to yours.

Issued for busy papas on Children's Day

This was one of the ads by Sharad Haksar for STORI on Children's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home