02 July 2005

Inside Outside

Why am I writing this blog? Is this some kind of a revelation to the outside world which I want to tell or is this something about my inside world which I want to keep a secret. Well neither I guess. Because neither can I divulge everything here, nor can I keep it inside me.So a lil bit of letting it out is what I am writing here.Is it a coincidenec or it just happened that when I am going through worst of my life that I have started writing this blog.May be both.But even if I write and by a remote chance ppl read it, then how does it matter.Why will someone read this.This is not a comic story that if someone reads this he will laugh.This is neither a novel which he will read.Its all about me and all sorts of things happening around me. Thought that I wont write any more of this kind of stuff, but I guess when you write you never think about what you are writing,or may be you do, but you never control it.So the same story continues.Is this what a blog shouldlook like????? Well I don't know.There are ppl who put ad-sense in blogs to generate some revenue. I guess if I put an ad-sense here, I will generate links which will lead to some odd links.Well there are very few ppl who visit my blog.infact its two, just two.so why am I writing all this.Although its there publically on the internet,but who will come here and see,unless I do somekind of marketing and advertisement.but why do I have to do that.wellwhatever may be the case, I am writingand without any purpose.may be later when i look back this is how my history will look like.and when you write without any purpose you write crap I guess. like this, totaly crap crap and crap, nothing else.but who is complaining, as long as I am writing it.so lets see , for how long will I be writing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home