09 June 2005

Birthday vs Date of Birth

This is becoming a big issue for me,well not that big, but ab lagta hai ke muje iska kuch karna chaiye.So first things first.This may sound silly , funny or whatever you say, but I don't know my Birthday.I have an official Date of Birth which is there in certificates which is not the original. And I never tried to find out what's my birthday.And the problem is in our traditional calender my birthday changes every year.Again it may sound funny,but thats how it is.So when anyone asks whats your birthday, I just tell them that I dont know.

Now after interacting with a few souls who have a tendency to know the sun signs and stuff like that,they have asked hajaar times to tell them my birthday, so that they can find out my sun sign and know what kind of person I am.If someone can tell my sun sign by my personality then plz tell me.Some even asked me to ask my mom abt my birthday.Now this is slisha odd for me.She will think that, itne sal ho gaye isne nahi pucha aur abhi birthday kyun puch raha hai. Jaror koi ladki ka chakkar hai and he wants to know all those sun sign and future prediction stuff, which I never believe.

So friends kabhi mujse mera birthday mat puchna.Aur ho sake to muje mera sun sign bata do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home