03 June 2005

Cold Temperature & Relativity

Its chilly.Every where there is ice, white ice, on dry branches on roof tops. Just five of us are sitting there , having beer. Suddenly one walks towards a basement, where a lift like structure is there. I follow him curiously. He goes inside and there he finds steel rods, all in a zig-zag fashion leading to space. He starts climbing slowly. As he keeps climbing gradually the temperature starts droping, its freezing, but he still keeps climbing, after a long time suddenly the air sucks him up. He starts moving upwards fast, so fast that may be he reaches escape velociy. I have no idea whats happening. One more guy goes inside, and he also climbs the steel rods, the temperature gradually decreases, but he goes in a wrong path. After a long time nothing as such happens like going up ward. Suddenly he falls towards the ground, so fast that he is helpless.Finally he comes to the ground, totally unconsious. I had to pull him out of the basement and he breaths some fresh air. He tells the funda that when you go in the right path, it becomes very cold and in this kind of cold atmosphere when you reach the escape velociy then you defy age. Some funda about relativity which I also didnt understand. Finally I decide to go inside the basement and I start climbing the steel rods. They are shining like swords.I climb fast and I could feel the cold temperature. Gradually the temperature starts decreasing, its becoming freezing.I still continue climbing and suddenly the phenomena happenes. I see bright light and suddenly i get sucked up in the air. Actually there is no more air after a few seconds and I have reached a velocity which i dont have any control over. I am moving so fast in such a cold situation. Its thrilling and so exciting ....and.... and



Knock knock knock. . . . . . . whats that sound. . . . . .I wake up and open the door. Its finger standing outside my room.I thought he will ask for toothpaste ,but this time he has to work on my comp.Just a few more seconds and I would have defied age :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home